Not been before or a returning customer? here's some information that might help, and some playroom rules to ensure that Little Pickles remains a fun and safe environment for everyone:
COVID - 19: We are following very strict guidance to ensure the safety of our customers and staff is a number one priority. Upon booking you will receive our terms and conditions so you are fully informed and know exactly what to expect before you arrive.
Please read through to make sure you are happy to do so before attending:
1) We are following the current guidance of rule of 6/2 households. Therefore you may attend and sit within your 6 at one table. As an adult you must remain socially distant from anyone not on your table.
2) Temperature checks of all guests will be taken on arrival - anyone showing a high temperature will not be permitted entry
3) Every customer must check in using our QR reader
4) Every customer must provide contact details for track and trace
5) Masks must be worn when arriving to the cafe, walking around the cafe, going to use the bathrooms. They may be taken off when sat at your table only. If you are exempt you must provide your excemption card.
1) FOOD - As a play cafe we do have a strict no food policy. Other than baby puree we do not allow any food or drink to be brought in. All food and drink must be purchased from our cafe.
2) AGE RESTRICTIONS - We are from newborn to age 5 years old only - older children are not permitted in our play area.
3) PARKING - We do not have our own parking, however we are situated around lots of residental roads with ample parking.
4) SICKNESS - If your child has had sickness or upset stomach please do not attend the cafe until 48 hours from when the last episode has occured. We have lots of babies and young children here, we dont want germs spreading. If a child becomes ill during their visit unfortunately we do request that the child is taken home immediatelty for the benefit of our other customers.
5) SESSIONS - We don't restrict session times at all. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. However, last entry is 45 mins prior to closing (please see our opening times).
6) SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - During the school holidays we reduce our opening hours to 10am-2pm Mon - Fri. Please give us a call if you are unsure on exact dates.
7) EVENTS - We run lots of special events including themed days, Christmas parties and even Peppa Pig appearences. So you don't miss out please 'Like' our Facebook page to keep up to date.