COVID-19 CUSTOMER NOTICE
PLEASE READ BEFORE ATTENDING
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we will be continuing with the following rules:
These rules are constantly under review,
in the meantime please show respect to our customers and staff by following them should you wish to attend.
Can you book? ...we decided that rather than have restrictive session times and pre booking we want to give our customers the flexibility of being able to decide on the day and just turn up. That being said, we can become full very quickly.
We therefore recommend that if you are wishing to come along mid morning onwards please call the cafe on 01202 533311 to check there's space before turning up and we will save you a space until you get there. If you are looking to arrive for opening at 9.30am we can reserve you a table. Please note we will limit the number of tables reserved to allow space for walk ins, reservations can be made by messaging us on our Facebook page, or calling from 9.15am on the day you wish to come.
We generally get quieter from 12pm but still recommend giving us a call to be on the safe side.
1) FOOD - As a play cafe we do have a strict no food policy. Other than baby puree we do not allow any food or drink to be brought in. All food and drink must be purchased from our cafe.
2) AGE RESTRICTIONS - We are from newborn to age 5 years old only - older children are not permitted in our play area.
3) PARKING - We do not have our own parking, however we are situated around lots of residental roads with ample parking.
4) SICKNESS - If your child has had sickness or upset stomach please do not attend the cafe until 48 hours from when the last episode has occured. We have lots of babies and young children here, we dont want germs spreading. If a child becomes ill during their visit unfortunately we do request that the child is taken home immediatelty for the benefit of our other customers.
5) SESSIONS - We don't restrict session times at all. You are welcome to stay as long as you like. However, last entry is 45 mins prior to closing (please see our opening times).
6) SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - During the school holidays we reduce our opening hours to 10am-2pm Mon - Fri. Please give us a call if you are unsure on exact dates.
7) EVENTS - We run lots of special events including themed days, Christmas parties and even Peppa Pig appearences. So you don't miss out please 'Like' our Facebook page to keep up to date.